High strength aluminum and titanium bolts are pre dominantly used in aircraft and space technology and find increasing applications in other areas.
Apart from outstanding optics and high corrosion resistance, low weight (Aluminumbolts -70%, titanium -40% lower than steel) and great tensile strenght are advantages, not only in the motorsport area.
JÄGER MOTORSPORT produces aluminum bolts, in various bolthead configurations, from high tensile aircraft aluminum 7075,
high gloss anodized in red, blue, violet, gold, silver, black, green and orange. (see technical info.).
All bolts are machined on CNC machines (apart from bolts in the oabic color). JM bolts therefore are of outstanding quality and perfect finish.
Titanium bolts are made of the hightensile Ti-6AI-4V. Made in Germany still counts with us.
We do not carry bolts made in the Far East. 90% of our bolts are "made in Germany". The remaining 10% in EU countries.
We are the right partner, should you need bespoke parts in aluminium or titanium. We manufacture against drawings or sample.
We can anodize aluminium components for you (not all alualloys can be anodized).
We carry motorbike/bicycle components from wellknow manufacturers. Send us a mail or call us, we will make you an offer.
Aluminium bolts must not be used for fasting safety relevant vehicle components such as brakes, steering and other highly stressed components.
All prices are including VAT
Green and orange are special colors and carry a 10% surcharge.
Re-printing and distribution only with our written consent.
We will take legal action against missue.
Send your E-Mail with questions and commentries to this website to: Webmaster
Copyright © JM JÄGER MOTORSPORT